A) Conditions of Entry
- Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18.
- The promoter is LocalXConnect Pty Ltd ACN 634 138 873 (hereafter “LXC”). Employees of LXC and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
B) Duration of the Promotion
- The promotion will commence at 8:00am (AEST) on Monday, 1st February 2021.
- The promotion will close at 11:59am (AEST) on Sunday, 28th February 2021.
C) How to Enter
To qualify for the draw, eligible persons must
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page; &
- Follow our Instagram Page;
- Submit your details
D) Details of Prizes
The prize is for 2 x Return Adult “Economy Class” Australian Domestic tickets to the Gold Coast.
- Travel must be consumed during the specified travel period, being 12th April 2021 to 30th June 2021.
- Flights are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
The prizes will be drawn at the LXC offices.
Date of Draw – Wednesday 3rd March 2021
The entries will be exported into an excel spreadsheet for the draw. The number range of entries will be entered into the randomizer & it will be asked to select one (1) random entry from that range. The first Eligible Entrant with the valid entry drawn (“Winner”) will be entitled to receive the Prize.
Notification of Winners
The prize winner will be notified via email following the prize draw. The winner will also be published on LXC Social Media pages and on our website at www.localxconnect.com.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
To the extent permitted by law, LXC is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, incomplete, or made other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by LXC, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- LXC will not be liable for personal injury suffered as a result of prize winnings.
- These conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of LXC or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
If there is an event beyond LXC’s reasonable control which prevents or hinders the conduct of the promotion or LXC’s ability to deliver the prize to the winner, subject to regulatory authority approval, LXC may in its sole discretion cancel the promotion. Further LXC may at its sole discretion recommence the promotion under the same conditions.
Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
LXC may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these conditions of entry.
LXC’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
All entries become the property of LXC.
F) Unclaimed Prize Draw
If the prize winners cannot be notified or if the prize is not claimed by Wednesday 10th March 2021, an unclaimed prize draw for the unclaimed prize will be conducted on Friday 12th March at the LocalXConnect office.
Should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, prize winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email detailing their prize.
In the event of an unclaimed prize draw for this promotion the results will be published by 12th March 2021 on www.localxconnect.com