Thermal Mudpool Tour
Enjoy the famous Sabetothermal springs & mud pools, an array of natural pools to soothe your bones and cleanse the skin, or so they say!/
- Modern air - conditioned vehicle including Driver/Guide
- Experience the SabetoThermal Springs & Mud Pools an array of natural mud pools and thermal springs to relax and enjoy.
- 15 minutes full body massage (Optional – payable direct)
- Fiji Water
- Garden of the Sleeping Giant, a famous collection of orchids and tropical plants, founded by Raymond Burr in 1977.
Child Prices - Child prices for day tours apply to children aged 2-12 years and is 50% off the regular adult price. Children under the age of 2years are free of charge. However, while booking please make our reservations team aware, so we can have the correct child seat ready for your tour.
What to bring -Sun hat, sunblock and insect repellent are recommended for all tours. We also recommend you take a camera and a small amount of cash for optional purchases. Additionally, you may want to take swimwear, a towel and a change of clothes for those tours where swimming is an option.
Pickup times - Please be ready in the hotel reception 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure times. Pick-up times are approximate and will depend on traffic and customer delays.
Cultural Sensitivity - When visiting a Fijian Village there are protocols to observe. Your Guide will advise you in advance of these specific cultural protocols; please be respectful and mindful of these as you enter the villages. Please ensure you bring clothing that covers your shoulders for the village visits.
To book, please go to location points and choose the experience that applies:
- Thermal Mud Pool - Outrigger
- Thermal Mud Pool - Double Tree
- Thermal Mud Pool - Intercontinental / Shangri-La / Fiji Marriott
- Thermal Mud Pool - Nadi / Denarau
- Thermal Mud Pool - Lautoka
- Thermal Mud Pool - Fiji Hideaway