River Tubing Fiji Navua River
River Tubing Fiji has its roots firmly established in the rich history and culture of the Namosi Highlands.
What to expect:
We aim to take you, to experience Fiji’s interior – its dramatic peaks, pristine forests, remote villages and unique history. You will be met by friendly staff who will transport you to your destination in the Namosi Highlands.. The staff is not only steeped in the warmth of Fijian hospitality. Light Lunch also included.
- Enjoy a fun longboat ride up the stunning and pristine Navua River, through meandering rapids, passing cascading waterfalls, tropical rainforests and deep gorge.
- Tubing down River interspersed with gentle rapids
- Fijian Village Visit to witness life in the Namosi Highlands
- Refreshing swim at an amazing waterfall
Child Prices - Child prices for day tours apply to children aged 2-12 years and is 50% off the regular adult price. However, while booking please make our reservations team aware, so we can have the correct child seat ready for your tour.
What to bring - Sun hat, sunblock and insect repellent, swimwear, towel and a change of clothes are highly recommended. We also recommend you take a camera and a small amount of cash for optional purchases.
Cultural Sensitivity - When visiting a Fijian Village there are protocols to observe. Your Guide will advise you in advance of these specific cultural protocols; please be respectful and mindful of these as you enter the villages. Please ensure you bring clothing that covers your shoulders for the village visits.
Transport Options and Duration
- Vuda Hotels - 12 hr return trip
- Nadi, Denarau, Momi, Natadola - 12 hr return trip
- Shangrila Fijian Resort & Sigatoka Town - 10hr return trip
- Coral Coast Outrigger to Waidroka Bay - 9hr return trip
- Pacific Harbour Hotels - 5hr return trip
- Suva City, Suva Port and Lami - 6hr return trip
CancellationsCancellation of bookings should be made 24hrs before the time of booking otherwise 100% cancellation fee is charged.