Legend of Suva
- Fiji Museum - showcase the diverse history of Fiji from the sailing expeditions to current day modern history.
- Thurston Garden - consisted of twenty types of ornamental and timber trees, seventeen types of palms, various trees and shrubs
- Old Parliament House - built in the 1930’s
- The historical site of Battery - WW2
- Market Visit - fruit and vegetable market
- Suva City scenery & Shopping
- Light lunch at the Governors
Child Prices: Child prices for day tours apply to children aged 2-12 years and is 50% off the regular adult price. Children under the age of 2years are free of charge. However, while booking please make our reservations team aware, so we can have the correct child seat ready for your tour.
What to bring: Sun hat, sunblock and insect repellent are recommended for all tours. We also recommend you take a camera and a small amount of cash for optional purchases. Additionally, you may want to take swimwear, a towel and a change of clothes for those tours where swimming is an option. Pickup times: Please be ready in the hotel reception 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure times. Pick-up times are approximate and will depend on traffic and customer delays.
Cultural Sensitivity: When visiting a Fijian Village there are protocols to observe. Your Guide will advise you in advance of these specific cultural protocols; please be respectful and mindful of these as you enter the villages. Please ensure you bring clothing that covers your shoulders for the village visits. This tour is also available on schedule and personalised basis.
To book, please go to location points and choose the experience that applies:
- Legend of Suva - Outrigger
- Legend of Suva - Double Tree
- Legend of Suva - Intercontinental / Shangri-La / Fiji Marriott
- Legend of Suva - Nadi / Denarau
- Legend of Suva - Lautoka
- Legend of Suva - Fiji Hideaway