Cannibal Naihehe Cave Tour – Nadi
Experience the Sigatoka valley on your way to the Naihehe Cannibals Cave Tour. Explore several chambers with ease with no bats in this secret cave system. In addition, you'll take part in a traditional Kava Ceremony to enter the village. More importantly, on your tour of a typical Fijian village, you'll meet the kids and experience Fiji village life with lunch.
This is a guided tour.
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Transport - Hotel and cruise ship port pick up & drop off from your hotel in an air-conditioned minibus or car
- Complimentary bottle of water - at the time of boarding minibus or a car
- Activities - Tour of the cannibal caves Village Tour Kava Ceremony
- Local Tour Guide - English speaking Fijian local tour guide.
- Lunch at the village
- Entry fee to the cave and the village
- Regular comfort breaks
This itinerary is an approximate guide and the pick- up time may slightly vary depending upon many local conditions. For cruise ship passengers we will guarantee the return to port in time.
7:30– pick up from your hotel or cruise ship port p
9:30 am – arrive at the Sautabu Village
- Begin with a traditional kava ceremony in the village. Kava tasting if you have never tasted kava.
- Once the villagers have accepted the kava protocols than a short walk to the Sigatoka river.
- Ferry to the other side of the river on a bamboo raft and a 15 minutes walk through native bush and farms brings you to the cave.
- Enter into the cave and discover the different chambers that play a different roles in the olden days. Learn more from the tour guide as he tells the fascinating history of this area.
- Take note of the names of the chambers such as the pregnancy gap, the oven cooking chamber and many more interesting chambers
- Return to the village for delicious Fijian food
- Local entertainment and dance with the locals.
- A farewell song of Isa Lei will be sung by the villager
3:30pm – 4:00pm – Return to the hotel or cruise ship port
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.